Saturday 12 January 2013

Beyonce Shows Us Her Bare Baby Bump In Documentary + Close PHOTO Of Blue Ivy


Beyonce has decided to shut up critics who suggested that she did not give birth to Blue Ivy naturally, but instead hired a surrogate mother. This documentary, "Life is but a dream" is her perfect plan to do the trick. Below is a trailer of the documentary which should premiere next month and we can, for the first time, see Bey's protruding belly clearly with no clothes on as well as a sonogram.

She also made us understand that the "Almighty Beyonce" still have fears and worry especially in staying commercial. She said;
I always battle with how much do I reveal about myself. How do I stay current? How do I stay soulful? I felt like I had been so commercially successful [but] it wasn’t enough. It’s something really stressful about having to keep up with that. You can’t express yourself. You can’t grow. It is the battle of my life. So I set a goal and my goal was independence. Everyone was like what is she going to do now?

People see celebrities, and they have money and fame, but I’m a human being. I cry. I get scared. I get nervous just like everyone else. Power is not given to you, you have to take it. You’re playing a part in a much bigger show and that’s what life is.
We can't wait for the full documentary. In other news you can now see a clear photo of Blue Ivy who has for a long time been covered with a blanket in public. You can see that not only has she grown a lot compared to the first clear photo of her we saw a while back, you wil also notice that she's daddy's carbon copy.




Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K
Twitter: ChizyK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of this post
Feel free to share them below ... Chizy K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...